The Sub-Surface Department of CAPE offers integrated field development studies and reservoir management solutions to the oil and gas industry based on expertise, updated workflows and a full-discipline team of highly qualified engineers, accumulating decades of experience in a variety of national and global projects.
The department includes Geophysics, Geology, Petrophysics, Reservoir, and Production engineering sections.
CAPE is capable of providing a range of solutions for every exploration and production project, such as implementation of reservoir model studies using 3-D reservoir modeling methods and the state of the art software, surface facilities debottlenecking and production optimization, and green/brown field development planning.
The general services offered by the Sub-Surface Department are as follows:
• Geophysical studies
• Petrophysical studies
• Geological modeling and identifying reservoir characteristics
• Basic and detailed engineering studies for oil and gas reservoirs
• Reservoir dynamic modeling
• Feasibility studies aimed at increasing recovery
• Economical assessment for development of new or producing reservoirs